Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Elegance earrings are out! And that's all you're getting from me for a month or two.

If you checked the new products forum, you'll know that I'm taking a hiatus from designing. (Not that I was anything close to prolific anyway, of course!) I'm getting buried in RL work, and it's not working when I tell myself I can and should do some work on my SL projects. I use it as an excuse to procrastinate, and I wind up feeling guilty because I don't actually manage to get much done. So, in the interest of keeping excuses and unrealistic expectations to a minimum, I'm just taking a break. I'll get my RL work done, and then I'll get my store textures done, and then I will finish and release the gown I'm working on, and that bracelet I've got in the wings.

In the meantime, I'll be doing weeklong sales/specials. Maybe one week will be half off all jewelry, another could be really cheap gloves... This week I've got a completely ridiculous package of every single Elegance piece. At L$700, it's still pretty pricey, but it's a huge discount compared to the regular prices. I can't say I expect it to sell very well -- or at all, really -- but I like having sales.



In other news, I bought this lovely set from Tuli Asturias. Okay, that set, and a dress, and I eyed several other things for a good long time. Even some of the things that weren't really my style were tempting.


I wind up wearing a lot of fuschia in this game, for some reason.


In one last fit of frivolity, I took a series of silly pictures. The theme: Sure, I'm on haitus, but what's my avatar going to be doing during this time?

Well, she'll be admiring the work of Fallingwater Cellardoor:

Image hosting by Photobucket

And drinking Captain Morgan...

Image hosting by Photobucket

...with predictable results.

Image hosting by Photobucket

But mostly, she'll be lying on the badly terraformed beach, enjoying the ripply water while it lasts (*sob*):

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home