Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello!

This template needs some fiddling with -- okay, a lot of fiddling with -- but it'll do for the moment. I'm swamped RL anyway, and I've got more important things to spend my SL time on than redesigning this blog.

Like, oh, making the textures for my store.

The store was supposed to be done by this Sunday, but that's not going to happen; like I said, I've been buried in RL things, and actually fallen behind. So now the store redesign's going to be done when it's done. I'm tempted to post a picture of the build as it is, but I'm going to resist that temptation for now.

In design news, I'm working on a new hairpin, a set of earrings to go with my Elegance hairpin (featured in Second Style, yay!), about 1.5 gowns, and a bizarre outfit that's still in the planning stages. And I've got a hankering to run a particular kind of fashion show, but I need to get my store finished, first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home