Sunday, April 16, 2006

Oh, no! Ripple Water is grayed out for me in Preview!

The initial release notes don't even mention anything about Ripple Water changing. The updated notes do mention something, but it has to do with a bug when Ripple Water and that Vertex dealie are both checked. (I can't check the Vertex thing, either. It's also grayed out, but something in the release notes mentioned it would be if your system couldn't handle it.)

I'm not sure what to do. I posted about it on the Preview forum, but it didn't get any replies yet, and I seem to be the only person with this problem. Should I bug report this, too? I rented land on the corner of a sim -- land I have to pay out of pocket for, as I don't make enough from my business to cover the rent -- because I adore the ripply water. I'm very unhappy that this feature is suddenly unusable for me, particularly given that there's nothing in the release notes about it being changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home