Friday, April 28, 2006

Though I'm on hiatus still, I'm working on SL things now and then. I've actually made some progress on things. I've made a sconce (it turns on and off with a touch!), finished a hairpin, started another hairpin (it hasn't been going well), worked a little bit on one gown, started another gown, slapped a couple of prims together in preperation for a big outfit, started a necklace (also not going well), made a Celtic cross type thingie out of tori (I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it), did some work on my skin (sigh), finished one of my floor textures, and did some actual texturing of my store. And that's in addition to the bracelet I've got basically done, except for product photos and metal variations.

I'm beginning to think my easily distracted nature is a problem.

At any rate, you can expect a slow but hopefully steady flow of stuff once I come out of hiatus.

Oh, and photos at some point, too. I've been taking a few, but I'm too lazy to upload them right now. Most of them are silly. (This is me as an itty bitty Pyramid Head. This is me in a flying teacup. This is me as an itty bitty Pyramid Head in a flying teacup.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home