Saturday, May 27, 2006

I started in on the dress I'll be releasing when my remodel is done, and which I'll be using in the ad pictures. It's an empress waisted, off the shoulder gown, with ribbony bits and a flexiprim skirt. Today, I worked on the skirt.

It's... not great. Zoom out, and my butt pokes out through it. Walk, and the cylinders stream out behind me. Stand, and it flickers like a strobe light. And I'm having trouble figuring out how much of this is just me, and how much of it is due to SL's limitations. Probably a bit of both: I could make the flicker better, possibly, but not eliminate it, but I think my butt will always stick out. Well, unless I make the skirt huge, but that defeats the entire purpose of trying for an empress waist. I'm pretty happy with the flexiness settings I'm using, however. The gentle sway when my avatar turns is really, really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home