Friday, June 09, 2006

My gown is looking less crap:



I'm still not too happy with the way the bottom of the top trim meets the purple, but... meh. I've been doing a lot of fiddling with it already, and I really doubt anyone's going to notice, and the most problematic area is already over near where the pixels start to get really jagged when worn. And I am not going to do anymore solid colored outfits after this one, I don't think, unless they're darkly colored. Without patterns to break it up visually, things look very, very painted on.

Oh, yes, and the skin's by Pete a Tied Tete a Pied, the hair's by ETD, and the lovely necklace is from Shiny Things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Pete and should I know about him ? but thanks for using our skins again ! The dress is looking good, do you find yourself constantly uploading, changing 1 pixel at a time in those problem areas ? maybe it's just me... Let me or Roslin know if you want more skins for your pics, and I know she still wants to collaborate on a complete look sometime.

June 13, 2006 3:52 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Pete is a result of the fact that I can never spell your company's name right. ;)

I definitely find myself constantly uploading! Lots of "okay, and this needs to go up one pixel, and that needs to go down one" while working on things.

And thanks for the offer, though I hate to mooch. :) Your skins are great; I've bought some on my own, in fact. The day makeup looks absolutely wonderful with this new dress of mine.

And a collaboration? Oooh, I'm interested.

June 13, 2006 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home