Monday, July 31, 2006

I'd belatedly announce that I've got Ladybird out, but both of you already know about that. ;)

I did rent a stall/cube at JD Mills, though, in an effort to boost business. I managed to snag one that was both as close as possible to 128, 128, and a desaturated purple. I've got it for two weeks so far. If it makes its rent back, it stays; otherwise, it's gone.

The service I've gotten from the mall owners has been good so far, though. When I rented it, there was some clutter left from previous owners, and I needed an invitation to join the land group. All the officers were out of town then, however. When she got back today, Jana Fleming not only cleared out the stall and sent me an invite, she reset the rental time to a full fourteen days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ennui said...

Good luck with that JD Mills rental! I've considered renting there a few times but it's quite expensive (and often no openings). I hope they'll repeat "Shoe wars" later this year, that was quite the happening.

July 31, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

There were a number of available stores as of yesterday -- which actually had me a bit worried -- but yeah, they're pretty pricey.

August 01, 2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home