Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shangri-La is out! This is a hairpin that I originally made for the Relay for Life silent auction, but I thought it was so pretty that I couldn't bear to only make a handful of copies. I'm so lame.

Anyway, it comes in silver and gold, and in eight different gemstone combinations: ruby, mandarin garnet, citrine, emerald, sapphire, amethyst, warm (ruby, mandarin garnet, and citrine), and cool (emerald, sapphire, and amethyst).

I'm still playing around with my pricing, and priced this one low to see what happens. Ladybird was pretty expensive and hasn't sold as well as I'd hoped (though I think my expectations were unrealistic), so I'll see what a pretty thing at a lower price does.


(Skin: Tete a Pied; hair: ETD)


(Skin: Tete a Pied; hair: ETD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home