Monday, September 25, 2006

Wound up taking a bit of a break there, but now I'm back.

My new store build is coming along nicely, but the prim count is ungodly. I'm estimating it will be around 800-1000 when I'm done, mostly boxes and cylinders. It looks really, really good, though, so I'm hesitant to start taking down decorative prims. It doesn't seem too laggy, either, but I'll have to check the rendering and fps I'm getting. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell what's slowness from in world things and what's slowness from my computer sucking.

I've also decided that I'm going to be adding mouseover descriptions to my new product photos, saying what the model's wearing. It's not as good as putting the details on the picture, but there's only so much you can cram into 2^16 pixels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home