Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bah. I was hoping to be nearly up and running again by now, and instead I'm still working on this remodel/move. And it's not just me being slow. My right wrist has been sore lately from too much time at the computer, so I'm trying to be responsible and limit the amount of time I spend on SL stuff. I don't want to injure myself! Also, for reasons unrelated to my hands, the last few days RL have been pretty bad, and the last thing I've wanted to do is log on and deal with the frustration of trying to design a store. I still don't really know what I want the new build to look like, and it's getting kind of-- well, okay, it's been a cause for anxiety, because I worry about anything and everything, but now the anxiety is starting to drift into the realm of not entirely irrational. I've been looking at pictures of Art Nouveau architecture (when I can find them), but it's all urban, and so of limited use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home