Monday, October 02, 2006

Building continues. I've managed to pull out 60-100 prims; turns out, when they were textured, they were barely visible. I'm tempted to rip out more, but I don't want to butcher my baby too badly.

The texturing is going surprisingly well, though. The textures for the last build took me months! These are going quickly so far, though. I'm even doing some basic "baking" (it's not true baking, since I'm just doing it by hand), and my goodness, that makes things look so much better. I'm not thrilled with my brick texture (I'd love to get my hands on the old Welcome Area brick textures), but I think it'll do.

I should probably throw together lovingly craft something new to release too, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home