Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'd wanted to keep releasing things as I've remodeled, but that doesn't seem to be happening. It's just such a pain in the butt to have to do two sets of product photos, and it's not like the rest of what I'm supposed to be doing (texturing the store build, revising a collaboration that has stubbornly refused to get better, the aforementioned new product photos) isn't annoying enough as it is.

Because I am inclined to go find something new and shiny to do when things get tedious and difficult, I've made a dress. It's actually coming out really well; I hope to post pictures in a day or so. I tried out a new technique for putting down lines of seed beads, and it came out really well; the beading on the top looks nearly photosourced, IMO.

And I'm about, oh... 75% done with texturing the new store (product pictures excluded). I'm generally pleased with it: there are a couple pillars that don't look so hot, but I'm proud of the rest of it. It's got drawn in shadows everywhere, it's pretty, there's effectively none of those large patterns you can get with repeating textures, and I kept my texture sizes way down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home