Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm going to try to release something once a week, on Tuesdays. I think that should be managable, as long as I mix up the little releases (e.g., an eye collection, a necklace that only comes in four colors) with the big releases (e.g., clothing, jewelry that comes in a million different colors). I've already got two weeks' worth of stuff done, the third is about 2/3s done, and I've got two elaborate sets of jewelry sitting in my inventory that I need to finish.

I'm also attempting to landscape my plot, but it's not coming along so well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just a coda: thought you'd like this FirstLife hoop-frame...

http://ladyoyuki.deviantart.com/

Thankfully, that $ 300 price-tag for materials has finally dissuaded my kin...

November 20, 2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Phew!

And thanks for the link. That's a fabulous skirt.

November 20, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home