Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New stuff!

Old store is down, new store is up. I'm now at Nouveau (112, 205, 24). My store is a bit different than it was: my stuff has been split into two lines (my normal, Miriel line, and a line called Miriel Everyday), my vendors have changed, and my prices have changed (some things are more expensive now, and some things are cheaper).

When I say my vendors have changed, I mean they're now menu driven, and let you choose your permissions set. Personally, I think it's really cool.

Oh, yes, and I've got new stuff, too. In addition to new colors of Ladybird, Nouveau, and my Queen of Heaven jewelry, I've also got:

Eyes. Hand drawn, in twenty colors, available singly or in packs of four. Behold:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Skin: Gala Skins; hair: ETD; lashes: Lynnix)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free jewelry. I've got a set called Casual Pearls out; the pearl textures are hand drawn, and it comes in four metals. Available at my store or at the Free Dove.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Skin: Yummy; hair: ETD; sweater: Iki)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home