Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Since I really should (though it will undoubtedly get lost down at the bottom of the Fashion Planet feed -- one of the many fine features of Blogger Beta!), here's my review copy policy:

1. If you'd like a review copy, just ask, and tell me what you'll be using it for. If you've got a legitimate reason for it (and I'll be interpreting "legitimate" liberally), you'll get it.

2. I'll go ahead and drop things on certain bloggers without being asked, if they seem to like my stuff.

3. There's no obligation to blog about anything I give you. Really! Please don't feel pressured if I drop something on you without you asking.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alaska Metropolitan said...

"Since I really should (though it will undoubtedly get lost down at the bottom of the Fashion Planet feed -- one of the many fine features of Blogger Beta!),"

You too, eh? I kept wondering why I never saw any of my stuff on the feeds I was on. I thought no one liked me anymore. :(

Good idea, posting a review policy :) Maybe I should do this too.

January 18, 2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

You too, eh? I kept wondering why I never saw any of my stuff on the feeds I was on.

Yeah, too bad we can't switch back. (Blogger Beta also is impossible for me to stay logged in to, but that might just be me.)

Good idea, posting a review policy :) Maybe I should do this too.

A couple fashion bloggers (Celebrity and I think CronoCloud) requested them, after Sol Columbia posted her policy.

January 19, 2007 2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger Beta sucks! I wish I couls switch back. I could post to the old blogger using my favorite minimalistic browser, but now I have to use Firefox. And I can't stay logged in sometimes either. but that's an intermittent thing.

January 19, 2007 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home