Sunday, January 28, 2007

Work on the remodel continues. The prim count has exploded, thanks to the roof, but it still has fewer polygons than the current store. I'm actually pretty happy with the design so far. It's got four little departments off of one long main room. My only problem is that I've got some blank wall and floor space. I'm tempted to fill it up with pictures and furniture, but the lag created by both of those concerns me.

I'm also going to be doing a few things in addition to just plunking down a new store, such as making hair, tweaking my eye naming scheme a little (no more redundant phrases like "iridescent unnatural"), and putting out the live modeling stand for sale. (Actually, with all the space I've got, I could stick out my own live model. I don't know what my sim-mates would think of that, though!)

In unrelated news, I really need to fix some of my gem textures. I'm having a hard time getting my square gem textures to match my round ones, and there's a couple things (the earrings and necklace set from the Nouveau party, and a tiara) that I can't texture without them. Those things have sat in my inventory for months! It's sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ennui said...

I think a live modelling stand is a great idea, whenever I go to Blaze I love watching the models, especially when they dance. It shows off the dresses so much better! If I were making clothes, I'd totally set up one. So, go for it!! :)

January 28, 2007 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home