Sunday, March 18, 2007

I continue to make progress on the new build. I've got the poses done, I think I've got all the ad snapshots I need taken (for the moment, anyway), I've got one whole wall covered in ivy, I've started struggling with CSS to redo the blog layout...

For those of you not entirely clear what I mean when I say I'm putting ivy on the exterior of my build, let me give you a picture:



That's one side wall. I still have to do the other side wall, and the back.

Oh, and I know what I'm going to do as a Relay for Life item. I've been productive today! Now to figure out how to get my hands on one of those vendors.

Also: Laurelin? Is it possible there is another jewelry designer as nerdy as I am?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no, you're not nerdy, you didn't even mention the name of the other tree, Telperion.

March 19, 2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

No, no, I didn't.

I just looked around for a silver version called that while I was at the store. ;)

March 19, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger CronoCloud said...

Of course, and was there a silver version named Telperion?

March 19, 2007 3:40 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

There wasn't! It only comes in gold, unfortunately.

March 19, 2007 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was thinking on that, but Telperion didn't sound nearly as jewelry-like as Laurelin. *peers about furtively* I'd have truly been outed as a nerd then. I think!

March 21, 2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

You're right, it doesn't. I had to read the name "Laurelin" a couple times before things clicked for me. :)

And my readership is low, so your confession is safe here. ;)

March 21, 2007 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home