Saturday, March 17, 2007

A preview of what's coming, this week or sometime after:



I'm a bit worried that somebody else has a similar dress out -- it's not like RL dresses like this one don't exist -- but I think I should be okay.

On the store building front, I've accomplished the following things:

1. Built the planter and paved areas around the entire store.
2. Finished the ivy on the store front, and started on the ivy on the side. This is painfully dull.
3. Put up signs with my policies and such.
4. Finished one more ad, and taken a few pictures.
5. Gotten all of my vendors up.
6. Redone all (but one) of my vendor pictures, so that "Choose your permissions" now explains which permissions you can choose. Some of the pictures are a bit cramped now, but better that than vague.

What I still have to do:

1. One or two more ads.
2. Poses.
3. That last vendor image.
4. The rest of the ivy. Bleah.
5. The blog.
6. Oh, yes, and pack up the old store.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucas Lameth said...

Hiya Miriel, dont know if you rememeber hehe... Im a big fan and I usually peak at your blog here and again . . .

1.Im excited to see your new store!! Your blog and pics have been such a tease, hehe..gonna be more enjoyable the first time I step in your new place!

2.That dress...is absolutely breathtaking.

March 17, 2007 11:33 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thanks! Hopefully it'll be less laggy the first time you step in, too. ;)

(And I do remember you. I've been meaning to stop by and get that moon necklace you recently made. I'm a big sucker for celestial themed stuff.)

March 18, 2007 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Miriel - I just discovered your store on Nouveau as I was wandering around the sim, and was so bowled over by it I started looking into you a bit more, so to speak!
You have another big fan here. Keep up the brilliant work, and I'll spread the word and keep my Picks up to date with the new store.

March 19, 2007 2:27 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thank you so much. :) And I'm glad you like my stuff!

March 19, 2007 2:26 PM  
Blogger Ennui said...

Wow! I want that dress! Can't wait to see what color combos you're doing :)

March 23, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thanks.

And I've done about five million combinations. :)

March 23, 2007 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home