Friday, March 23, 2007

Seriously, what gives? I used to be able to do HTML! And now I'm trying to redo this blog template and it's a total mess and nothing is ever ending up where it should. I've even ditched trying to master CSS and gone back to HTML tables, and things still aren't working. My table's second row ended up on top of its first! Gah! All the tutorials I'm reading make it look so easy. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Oh yes, and Ben Vanguard of slmen.com asked me to add him to my blogroll. Ben, if you're reading this, I will, once I get my blogroll back. I hadn't realized this template didn't have one.

Oh, and I've just discovered that the ends of my bigger pictures are now being clipped by this template and all the other ones I'm looking at. I should have stuck with the pink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ennui said...

Hey, I know that blog template from somewhere ;)

March 24, 2007 12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pink on my own blog. It's annoying but less annoying than the others.

Surrender to the Pink!

March 24, 2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Yeah, those were my own thoughts about the pink. Now I've got this boring white thing, because I thought it'd be easy to change the colors.

March 25, 2007 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home