Friday, April 27, 2007

I think I've actually managed to handle the avatar age scripting issue. I did wind up swiping a lot of ideas from example scripts, though. And of course, the script has now found plenty of other things to complain about.

I've got a bevy of unfinished projects going. I'm actually pretty excited about all of them. Things I'm doing include:

1. Hair with built in hair ornaments. I've got one wig partly done -- the hair prims are done, but I've only got one texture made, and the hair ornament isn't really started -- and it's actually looking pretty good! Even the current texture looks nice.

2. A fantasy dress. I'm spending forever on this thing to try to keep it from being an embarrassment. I'm not that good at this kind of thing so it won't be perfect, but so far, it's as good as I could have expected.

3. A fantasy jewelry set with a huge number of pieces: tiara, necklace, earrings, armband, anklet, ring (oh, how I hate rings), and freebie belly piercing. This is turning out really well so far.

4. Next week's release, a really delicate heart necklace.

5. And, of course, the vendor system.

And I should have some more freebies for you all in the next few weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ida said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have really be enjoying your pricing experiment! I've got all the colors and permutations of the new sets and all the new earrings which I may or may not ever wear (I am not a big earring kind of girl but who can pass up quality at those prices?). I also really like your vendors and the choices they allow. Every time I think about the hours you must have spent boxing stuff up and checking permissions, I get an appreciative crick in my neck.

April 27, 2007 3:05 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thank you! And yes, it's a big pain (the demos are actually the worst part about putting out a product), but it's worth it. :)

April 27, 2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home