Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This week's release is this free jewelry set, since I've been too busy working on a script to put together anything else. It's all prim, comes with a necklace and earrings, and comes in four different metals (gold, silver, black, and copper). It's called Bounded Elegance, which sound a bit more kinky than I'd like, but like I said, I'm busy. Besides, I certainly feel like that script has enslaved me and is regularly whipping me...


(In the ad: hair: Maaliyah by ETD in Honey Blonde (discontinued color); lashes: Thick by Lynnix's Lashes; skin: Au Naturelle by Tete a Pied, in the Bronzage skin tone and Freckles makeup; eyes and pose: by me!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miriel, your eyes are all so distinctive looking. Why is that?

-Tuffy

April 12, 2007 2:24 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Maybe it's the iris size? I use a smaller one than most people do.

April 12, 2007 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home