Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oh, for the love of-- Look, you don't even want to know what I think about 99% of the complaints about LL, but this is ridiculous.

The sim rental page says that you should email the Concierge Team if you want to rent a sim. So I do, because I want to rent one for Jewelry Exposition. (No, we're not getting Platinum. I know, I know, but it borders a mainland sim.) And what do I get back? An email saying that the concierge email address has been closed, and to go to their support page. Which says that I'm not eligible for concierge service, and gives me absolutely no information on renting a sim.

I'm going to bug someone in world, I am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candace Sargent said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 29, 2007 7:27 AM  
Blogger Candace Sargent said...

Whoops, terrible typo!

Well, that is silly! You would think that they would want to make sim rental easy, yes? I've had good luck when I've contacted Lindens, hopefully you will as well. :)

May 29, 2007 7:29 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Hopefully! And I've never found their website to be very well designed. This seems mostly like an extension of that.

May 29, 2007 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home