Friday, July 27, 2007

I finished the main jewelry expo build! Now I just have to do... okay, plenty of other stuff, but at least the huge main build seems to be done. (I will have to check its size against the number of participating merchants, though; it might be too small.)

I've got a custom dress that I still need to finish, and a couple of orders for custom eyes (those are easy, though). I haven't really felt in the mood to make jewelry lately, though -- or anything, really, but especially jewelry. I really need to release more fine jewelry, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Gam @ GCSU said...

It seems like to me most of the world is in a creative funk.

July 27, 2007 5:56 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Well, at least I'm not the only one, then.

July 29, 2007 4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home