Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This week's release from Miriel is two collections of eyes. These eyes are entirely hand drawn, and use a stylized shading scheme for a beautiful, luminous appearance. All eyes are available in two sizes: the standard SL eye size, and a smaller, more realistic size.

Eyes are sold singly (L$50) or in collections of four eyes (L$125), and are available in both copy/modify/no transfer and no copy/modify/transfer versions. Demos are available, too.

Get them at my store at Nouveau 115, 205.





2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Miriel, I love those eyes! Gonna get me some. I also like the skin the blonde in the ad is wearing. Could you share the designer please?

July 22, 2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thank you! And the skin is from TaP, in the Medium Bronzage color. I believe it's the blue Juin makeup.

July 23, 2007 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home