Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm going to try making my own trees. I will no doubt fail and wind up purchasing some of the Straylight ones (just like I fail miserably every time I try making skins), but it can't hurt to try.

I'm working on a portfolio to send in to development companies. I can't shake the feeling it's a waste of my time or that I'm going to screw it up, though.

I've also started working -- slowly, reeeaaallly slowly -- on a really huge project. It's distracting me from Jewelry Expo, though, so I need to put it aside for now.

On the jewelry front, I have a couple of really nice pieces that I'm making. One's done, and I'm working on the other. I think you'll like them, particularly the piece in progress (if the million tori in it don't make your framerate grind to a halt). I'm also trying to make some men's jewelry, but the male avatar neck is all icky, topography wise.

And let's not talk about my scripts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home