Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow, I've won an award! :) My hairstyle Artist won Best Updo in the 2007 Savvy Awards. I just had a hairstyle I was working on crash and burn, so I guess this means I need to pick myself up and start over.

In totally unrelated news -- this is actually the blog post I was writing when I found out I won -- one thing I like to do is play around in the client menu. Mostly, I'm trying to find things that are either useful or that make the world look really trippy. Today, I struck gold.

Client > Rendering > Info Displays > Occlusion, then sit back and watch the world turn into a green wireframe disco.

Also, Client > Rendering > Info Displays > Pick Render. I, uh, hope you don't have epilepsy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alpha Gam @ GCSU said...

Congratulations on the win!!!!1

September 20, 2007 2:28 PM  
Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

Congratulations !!! :D

September 20, 2007 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home