Saturday, October 27, 2007

I've been so busy with trees I haven't found time to make a costume for Siyu's party. Don't know if I'll go shopping or try to toss something together in Paint Shop Pro. Probably shopping, since I've spent enough time not working lately as it is.

In tree news, I'm not close to being done with a single tree yet, but I'm now in control of the process and I have a plan. I don't actually have a finished tree yet, but I know how to make one. I'm not flailing blindly anymore, and suddenly this project is looking manageable. I'm no longer scared that it won't work out and I'll have wasted my time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

Excellent :D

October 27, 2007 3:43 AM  
Blogger Arianna Psaltery said...

Sweet! I hope you have fun at the party ;)

October 28, 2007 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home