Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oblivion has made me enthusiastic about landscaping, and I think I may have a way to make trees. Nice trees. Potentially very nice trees. Fingers crossed, though, because it involves Blender, rendering, and possibly some experimental scripting. Oh, and figuring out how to make a bark texture in Genetica, which I've bought but am still pretty lousy with.

I'd like to finish one tree tomorrow -- if not the scripting, then at least the basic tree. Here's hoping.

Oh, and there's a free navel ring for members of Miriel's Latest, my update group that has not been seeing many updates lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arianna Psaltery said...

I've missed your updates :) Hope everything turns out well!

October 20, 2007 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home