Wednesday, December 19, 2007

As I slowly finish off the various prim items, I get closer and closer to the point where the vast majority of my work will be done in Blender. The biggest problem I'm having with Blender right now is, for once, not actually Blender's fault. I'm very inexperienced with setting up lighting rigs and material reflections, and having trouble getting things to look right. This has nothing to do with Blender's UI and everything to do with me never having done this sort of thing before. I'll try my best to keep things from looking like polished plastic.

However, I'm getting better at sculpting stuff. Look!

1 Comments:

Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

Yes you are - LOVE the shape, substantial yet romantic.

Casie

December 20, 2007 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home