Monday, January 07, 2008

I am genuinely worried about not finishing in time -- in which case the opening date will be pushed back. I'm not going to open while half (or three quarters, or ninety percent) done, period. But I've got a bit under five weeks, so maybe I'll be able to finish.

Meanwhile, I'm still messing around with trees. I'm considering tree shadows now, and whether or not to animate them -- and if I do animate them, whether or not to change the animation rate with the wind speed. I'm leaning towards still shadows, because it's less laggy and I don't think it takes away much.

Once I've got the trees done, the next hardest piece of foliage should be the roses. After that, plants should be relatively easy: generate, render, slap on a prim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home