Friday, July 04, 2008

My new vending system is done. Like the previous version I've been giving out, it's designed as an alternative to scrolling vendors and simple product boxes. When a customer pays, instead of immediately receiving an item, they're given a series of menus that allow them to choose what they want to buy. It's based off the system I use in my store.

New features for Menu Vendor 2.1:

* Support for up to four simultaneous orders
* Simpler set up: no more figuring out which scripts you need to drop in the vendor
* No more boxes! 2.1 gives folders instead, making things easier for you and your customers

If you would like a copy, IM me. It's free. Please be aware that while I've done my best to test it, I haven't used it day in and day out and could have missed various bugs. I believe it should work fine, but you use it at your own risk.

Oh, and I don't like doing tech support. I give this out on the condition that I won't be asked to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home