Saturday, July 26, 2008

Prim cliffs are done. They're not 100% perfect, but they're good enough.

I don't know when I'll be open. I only have a few more non-script related things I need to do: I need to make a vendor image for my eyelashes, retake one product picture, set out sound objects, and set up black lights to counter light bleed. Unless I'm forgetting something, that is, literally, all. If I have time, I may (in order) set out more sunbeams and fungus, try making dust mote particle emitters, and try making prim waves. (I found some beautiful waves for sale, but a couple things dissuaded me. One, the textures were 1024 x 1024. Uh, no. Two, the person was also selling basic sculpted prims for L$3000, along with an animated water texture I swear I've seen outside SL. And if this stuff is a ripoff -- and it is -- who's to say the waves aren't, also?)

The real issue now is getting my vendors set up and in place. I'm waiting on something for that, and it's out of my hands. Yes, that's right: for once, my slowness is not my fault.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

Do the lamps in the tower turn on at night? Even with all of the additional landscaping I'm still not experiencing any lag problems at all!

A wonderful build Miriel - so very natural.

Casie

July 26, 2008 6:11 PM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Aww, thank you. :)

The lamps do turn on at night. I'm not entirely happy with the lighting scheme I used there, but I'm not inclined to change it at this point.

July 27, 2008 2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home