Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fine jewelry vendors are set up. Hair vendors are set up. (Then again, there are only two of the latter. All the other hairs I'd planned to sell, or been selling, no longer measure up.)

I'm working on the casual jewelry and eye vendors. They're not working at the moment, and I can't figure out why. It's probably some stupid typo I'll discover tomorrow, when I'm less tired. At least, I hope it is. I had a script once that just didn't work, even though it genuinely should have (and the trick I used to get it working again made no sense whatsoever), and I hope this won't be a repeat of that.

Oh, and I've finally found some ambient sounds that are working for me. Hopefully, the vendor will be willing to sell me copy/no trans versions, instead of the no copy ones he's got on display.

I've got a new piece of jewelry I made a few days ago, too. And I'm working on a long, delicate chain, though it's looking less nice than I'd like, thanks to the bumps and hollows on the avatar. If I follow them too closely, the chain looks lumpy. If I ignore them too much, there's way too much empty space between the avatar and the chain. There's no perfect middle ground, but I'm trying to find the happiest medium I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

What a gorgeous, dramatic piece!

August 04, 2008 12:50 AM  
Blogger Terry Toland said...

Oh, that is absolutely lovely. Thank you for sharing, Miriel, and I hope your work goes smoother! :D

August 04, 2008 3:01 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

Thank you both. :)

August 04, 2008 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home