Monday, November 24, 2008

So, I've had to cut back on projects. I'd hoped that I'd be able to push myself, but it was not to be. I'm only able to work for a few (non consecutive) hours on good days, and there's just not much that I can get done in that time.

I'm focusing on my plants in the time I have. Even just doing these, I won't be able to get all that I wanted done, but what can I do about it?

For the curious, here are the trees I've got so far:



There are still things about them that I'm very unhappy with (such as how the branches join the rest of the tree), but most of these can't be avoided. I could do a much nicer -- not to mention faster -- job if we had meshes, but we don't.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allegory Malaprop said...

It has been suggested that meshes are on the plate to be implemented sometime in the not too distant future.

November 25, 2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

I know Qarl's considering them, but I don't know how far along he is, or if he's actually working on them at all.

November 26, 2008 10:51 AM  
Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

They look quite fine in the picture. OMG they are tall!!

Have a good Thanksgiving Miriel :D

November 27, 2008 2:10 AM  
Blogger Miriel Enfield said...

You, too! :)

November 27, 2008 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home