Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ah, I'm behind. So very behind. I've got a custom dress I really need to get cracking on.

And I lost a whole day today because my computer went kablooey. I couldn't install the new version of SL and someone suggested I run scandisk, and when I did that... well, everything went all to hell. I had to call tech support and it took hours to fix.

In good news, though, remember my proposal to change glow rendering? It's been incorporated into the current Windlight build! It can be set to a value from 0.00 to 1.00.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casandra Shilova said...

Sorry about your computer problems - it's extremely frustrating.

Congratulations on making a difference with the problem Windlight would have been for so many people.

I had sooo much fun at your fine jewelry sale. I had already bought the LoopRez prim skirt thingy - and then you announced your sale! I happily went over my budget. ;D

Casandra Shilova

July 16, 2007 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home